As the retail industry continues to change rapidly, businesses need increasingly sophisticated E-commerce management solutions to stay competitive. To manage your E-Commence initiative, you need someone who knows programming, marketing and web development – this is where Frontline Web Consulting comes in. We know how to manage the duties and responsibilities of the IT, web site production, and marketing departments, interfacing with those departments to create and promote the eCommerce side of your business. We also provide the more innovative and up to date programs and strategies in success E-commerce management.
- Website Management
- Online Marketing Management
- Administration and Operations Management
- Content Management
- Sales, Financial and Budgeting Management
E-commerce Marketing is the process of driving sales by raising awareness about an online store's brand and product offerings. It can be divided into driving website traffic and optimizing the user experience to convert more shoppers.
- Pay Per Click advertising (PPC) - Running an effective PPC campaign involves strategic bidding on the keywords or phrases used in the ads you create. Your ads will appear above or below non-paid organic search results, with higher bids earning the #1 position. Search engines earn revenue on a per-click basis, while impressions are determined by user search query.
- Search engine marketing (SEM) - Generally refers to the combined effort to promote a website in paid and organic search listings. It’s also used to describe PPC, Search Marketing, Google AdWords and others.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) - A successful SEO involves following best practices for content creation, product, inbound links, social media engagement and many other factors that are processed by search engine algorithms. When done right, the customer will be able to find you with just a few search words.
- Affiliate marketing - Get product-focused referrals such as reviews, comparisons and testimonials from trusted marketers with loyal followings.
- Email marketing - Target past, present and future customers with tailored newsletters, abandoned cart notifications, and remarketing.
- Customer Service
- Item File Maintenance
- Picture File maintenance
- Picture Cropping
- Product Description Writing
- Order reviews and Placements